Contributions allows ACR to:
- Offer lower cost memberships to support the work of practitioners in countries outside the U.S.
- Underwrite student memberships which encourage a new generation of young practitioners entering the field of conflict resolution and education.
- Present teleconferences and webinars on topics related to dealing with conflict in today’s society.
- Provide needs-based scholarships for members to attend the ACR annual and section conferences.
- Recognize and honor excellence and commitment in the field such as the following nationally and internationally recognized practitioners and researchers who were honored at annual conferences.
All contributions tax deductible in accordance with US tax regulations.
If you have any questions, please contact ACR at 202-780-5999.
You can also mail your contribution to:
Association for Conflict Resolution
1639 Bradley Park Drive
Columbus, Georgia 31904