Welcome to ACR
The Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) is a professional organization enhancing the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution.
We are the nation’s largest professional association for mediators, arbitrators, educators and other conflict resolution practitioners. ACR works in a wide range of settings throughout the United States and around the world.
At ACR, you will find colleagues with similar skills and concerns, whether you are a:
•government employee working with the shared neutrals program
• school educator teaching peer mediation
• custody mediator in the court system
• environmental mediator dealing with regulatory disputes
• arbitrator dealing with corporate non-performance
• public policy facilitator working with interagency conflict, or
• divorce mediator working with families, or more!
Our multicultural and multidisciplinary organization offers a broad umbrella under which all forms of dispute resolution practice find a home.
Learn more about membership benefits.