The mission of ACR's publications is to
support the professional development needs of conflict resolvers,
educate the general public about the value of conflict resolution, and
advance its successful use in all areas of modern life.
The Association for Conflict Resolution, Please click on the following link to access An Examination of the Arbitration Fairness Act of 2009.
Members of ACR, are provided with several publications:
- Conflict Resolution Quarterly (CRQ) , under arrangement with the publisher, ACR purchases and provides members a subscription this quarterly academic journal.
This publication is mailed by US Mail, Third Class, Bulk rate. This means that if your address is not correct within the ACR database, you will not receive your publication. Third class mail is not forwarded by the US Post Office and is not returned to ACR or the publisher.
- ACResolution is a quarterly magazine which, provides a source of leading edge articles in the field of conflict resolution. Each issue offers articles within a specific theme.
Beginning with the Spring 2013 issue, ACResolution magazine will be a digital-only publication. This means that if your email address is not correct within the ACR database, you will not receive your publication.
- ACR Update is a weekly electronic newsletter with up-to-date industry news, informational news on the organization, our Sections and Chapters, along with other organizations in the field.
- Several of our Sections and Chapters offer their own newsletters to their members.
- Online Membership Directory – this directory is searchable by multiple fields and highlights our Advance Practitioners. The directory is available to all website visitors. As a member, you may opt-out of this feature through your member profile.
Permission to Reuse Content from ACR Publications
To gain permission to reuse content from any of ACR's publications, please visit the Copyright Clearance Center by clicking here and search for the publication (i.e. "ACResolution" or "Conflict Resolution Quarterly").