ACR Member Benefits
Professional Development and Networking
- Discounted registration at ACR’s Annual Conferences and Section conferences.
- Exclusive access to the ACR CareerCenter Bank, providing job seekers with timely emails about job announcements, and giving employers access to a targeted audience of job seekers.
- Eligibility for a listing in ACR’s Mediator/Arbitrator Referral List, a publicly accessible directory of ACR Advanced Practitioner members, offering increased visibility and referral opportunities.
- Exclusive access to Section Telephone Talks, a new way to gain continuing education and an opportunity to get together with fellow practitioners to discuss tough questions and capture shared experiences.
- A listing in ACR’s Membership Directory, a searchable database that
includes up-to-date information on members including their education,
professional experience, demographic information, photograph, and other
- A subscription to Conflict Resolution Quarterly, ACR’s quarterly
scholarly journal analyzing the nexus of theory, research and practice.
Members can access back issues of Conflict Resolution Quarterly online.
- A subscription to ACResolution, ACR’s quarterly digital magazine with feature articles, public policy updates, book reviews, board and staff updates, news about members and much more!
- A subscription to ACR Update, ACR’s monthly electronic newsletter.
- Eligibility for reduced rates on ACR’s Professional Liability Insurance for Mediators and Arbitrators.
- Discounts on items in ACR’s Sales Catalogue, including books, reports, training videos and more.
- Discounts of 20 percent at Jossey-Bass, which publishes nearly 250 titles on Conflict Resolution, Mediation and Negotiation; K-12 Education; Higher and Adult Education; Psychology/Behavioral Healthcare; Parenting and Relationships; and more
- ACRnet.org provides members and the public with a wealth of information about conflict resolution, updates on major developments in the field, and ongoing news about ACR members and activities.
- Members can access ACR’s Online Member Center and search for colleagues, interact with other practitioners, and access important resources for members only. The general public can also go to our website to search for ACR-approved mediation training programs or Advanced Practitioners.
to download a Prospective Member Packet
Learn more about membership types.