Full-time students enrolled in a degree or certificate program at an accredited university who are not employed or who are employed on a part-time basis may apply for this discounted membership category. ACR also supports recent graduates by providing the Student member rate during the first year after graduation. Click here for an ACR Student/Recent Graduate Membership Flyer
Student members receive the following benefits:
- A subscription to ACR’s quarterly Journal, CRQ
- A subscription to the quarterly digital magazine, ACResolution
- Receives an electronic monthly newsletter, ACR Update
- Discounts on annual conference registration
- Listing in the ACR Membership Directory
- Eligible to join special interest Sections
- Eligible to serve on ACR Committees
- Discounts of 20 percent at Jossey-Bass, which publishes nearly 250 titles on Conflict Resolution, Mediation and Negotiation; K-12 Education; Higher and Adult Education; Psychology/Behavioral Healthcare; Parenting and Relationships; and more.
- Access to ACR’s CareerCenter Bank
- May use the ACR logo
- Eligible to vote
Dues: $80.00 per year
Click here to complete an ACR Membership Application. You must provide proof of student status to be eligible for this membership level (i.e. copy of student ID, course schedule, etc).
Click here to join online.
Learn more about joining an ACR Section
Click here to return to the Membership Types page.